jeudi 24 septembre 2026

lesson seconde 7 8 thursday the 24 th of september

 

LESSON SECONDE THURSDAY THE 24 TH OF SEPTEMBER

 

WORD OF THE DAY :

 Je suis un garçon avec des cheveux blond

I am a boy with blond hair = i AM A BLOND HAIRED BOY

 

Je suis une fille de taille moyenne

 

I AM A MEDIUM SIZED GIRL

 

Je suis un garçon aux yeux bleus

I AM A BLUE EYED BOY

 

FORMULE 

SUJET + BE + A/ AN + ADJECTIF + PARTIE DU CORPS + ED + NOM  

I …AM ….ARTICLE A / AN   adj + partie du corps + ed + nom

 

J ai 15 ans

I am 15 years old

 

 

 

 A TIP  ( un conseil / un pourboire )

To fish ( pecher/ aller chercher)

 To fish for compliments

Dumb ( idiot / muet)

Dumbfounded = surprised= shocked = astouded  ( surpris )

Extra words

 CAN

WHAT KIND OF MUSIC ARE YOU INTO ?

TOO  à la fin d’ une phrase / also entre l auxiliaire et le verbe

 I like chocolate too / i also like chocolate

To take advantage of / to benefit from

Most ( la plupart)

Otherwise 5 autrement)

The close friends / the persons close to me / my circle of friends

My relatives = my family

More particularly = more precisely

Spare time = leisure time ( temps libre)

STEP 1 QUESTION TIME

STEP 2 CORRECTING AND COMPLETING YOUR LETTER

1.     Correct the mistakes

2.     Add new éléments

3.     Add questions

4.     Conclude

 

HOMEWORK 

1. apprendre le vocabulaire en rouge 

2.preparez des questions sur le cours  


Aucun commentaire: