jeudi 24 septembre 2026

LESSON SECONDE5 4 THURSDAY THE 24 TH OF SEPTEMBER

 

LESSON SECONDE5 4  THURSDAY THE 24 TH OF SEPTEMBER

 

WORD OF THE DAY :

 Je suis un garçon avec des cheveux blond I AM A BOY WITH BLOND HAIR =

 I AM A BLOND – HAIR + ED  BOY

I am a + adjectif +partie du corps + ed

I am a light-skinned girl

 

Je suis une fille de taille moyenne

 I AM A AVERAGE SIZED GIRL

Je suis un garçon aux yeux bleus

I AM A BLUE EYED BOY

 

J ai 15 ans  I AM 15 YEARS OLD

 

 

DUMBFOUNDED = shocked

A TIP = un conseil / un pourboire

DUMB = silly

TO FISH ( pecher )

Extra words

Dear reader

 Let me introduce myself

Witness

Creative

Because = since = as

I am a Nice boy

Every week (chaque semaine )

How do you say attendre ? wait

I am concerned about other people = i care about other people

I am tall

Laugh

Hazel eyes

I hope you liked my letter

 I would like to know

 

STEP 1 QUESTION TIME

STEP 2 CORRECTING AND COMPLETING YOUR LETTER

1.     Correct the mistakes

2.     Add new éléments

3.     Add questions

4.     Conclude

 

STEP 3 THE PROBLEM WITH PROFILES 

Use the photo of a profile and reveal the portrait of the real person

Who is more likely to be criticized for their appearance on social media ?

What impact do these criticism have on people ?

 

 

Millie Bobby Brown dévoile ses imperfections sur Instagram et aide ses abonnés à se sentir mieux dans leur peau | Vogue France

 She looks beautiful = gorgeous

 She has a pointed nose and light brown hair

She is wearing a red dress or teeshirt or corsage we don’t really know

She is taking a selfie to / in order to / so as to attract more followers ( to follow = suivre) on social media 

 

HOMEWORK 

 apprendre le vocabulaire en rouge  

preparez des questions sur la leçon  

 

 

 

 

 

Aucun commentaire: