jeudi 24 septembre 2026

LESSON SECONDE 6 THURSDAY THE 24 TH OF SEPTEMBER

 

LESSON SECONDE6 THURSDAY THE 24 TH OF SPETEMBER

 

WORD OF THE DAY :

 

 Je suis un garçon avec des cheveux blond

I am a boy with blond hair = i AM A BLOND HAIRED BOY

 

Je suis une fille de taille moyenne

 

I AM A MEDIUM SIZED GIRL

 

Je suis un garçon aux yeux bleus

I AM A BLUE EYED BOY

 

FORMULE 

SUJET + BE + A/ AN + ADJECTIF + PARTIE DU CORPS + ED + NOM  

I …AM ….ARTICLE A / AN   adj + partie du corps + ed + nom

 

J ai 15 ans

I am 15 years old

 

 

 

 

 

 A TIP  ( un conseil / un pourboire )

To fish ( pecher/ aller chercher)

 To fish for compliments

Dumb ( idiot / muet)

Dumbfounded = surprised= shocked = astouded  ( surpris )

 

STEP 1 QUESTION TIME

STEP 2 CORRECTING AND COMPLETING YOUR LETTER

1.     Correct the mistakes

2.     Add new éléments

3.     Add questions

4.     Conclude

 

STEP 3 THE PROBLEM WITH PROFILES 

Use the photo of a profile and reveal the portrait of the real person

Who is more likely to be criticized for their appearance on social media ?

What impact do these criticism have on people ?

 

 

Millie Bobby Brown dévoile ses imperfections sur Instagram et aide ses abonnés à se sentir mieux dans leur peau | Vogue France

This is millie brown

 She is an actress

She acts / plays in the TV series bigger things

She looks beautiful = gorgeous = very pretty

She is a brown haired girl .

Her hair is curly as well

She wears make up ( make up = maquillage )  so she does not look natural = genuine

She is taking a photo of herself = she is taking a selfie

I believe she wants to post it on social media to attract more followers  .


homework 

1. apprendre le vocabulaire et le texte en rouge 

2. préparez des questions sur le cours  


 


 

 

Aucun commentaire: