jeudi 21 octobre 2010

cours seconde 10

lesson
seconde 10
Thursday the 21 st of october

Aim: notion opinion

VOCABULARY :
a ghost = a spook
a haunted house
bizarre = weird= odd = strange
he was fighting at the war/ on the front
she thought he was dead / deceased/had passed away
He had kicked the bucket ( passer l'arme à gauche)
a bucket( un seau)
the curtains(les rideaux)
raise your voice(élever la voix)
expose them to daylight
threaten them at gun point (threaten = menacer)
I have reached the end of my tether(je n'en peux plus)
go mad = become mad
run away (s'enfuir)
look for (chercher)
a grave (une tombe)
the intruders
smother(étouffer)
a pillow (un oreiller)
she shot herself= she killed herself= she committed suicide
a rifle =a gun
pull the trigger (appuyer sur la gachette)

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?
Notion opinion:
do you believe in ghosts?
In my opinion, ghosts do not exist
To my mind they were created to spook/ frighten children
In my view, there is no other life after death
Do yu believe in God?
My viewpoint is that god exists
As far as I am concerned , the film was brilliant because of the suspense
I think the dead are around us
I believe that they stay on earth
I reckon they exist
i hold this film was pretty good.
Application : True or false

Homework :
test à la rentrée sur la notion opinion + used to

Aucun commentaire: