lundi 29 avril 2024

lesson seconde 7 10 Monday the 29 th of April

 lesson seconde 7 10 Monday the 29 th of April

TEENAGE JOB

 SESSION 2

GOAL : HOW TO  FACE AN INTERVIEW AT THE JOB CENTER

YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO FIND A JOB AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU LIKE IT AND WHAT YOUR WISHES FOR THE FUTURE ARE  AND WHAT obligations it implies

 WORDS OF THE DAY 

do you mind if .....? does it bother you if............duː juː maɪnd ɪf .....? dʌz ɪt ˈbɒðə juː ɪf............

ex: does it bother you if  i close the window ?(est ce que cela vous dérange si ......)

Do you mind if i close the window ?( est ce que cela vous dérange si je ferme la fenêtre ?)

 

STEP 1 SPIN THE WHEEL  thanks to enzo 


STEP 2 JUST THE JOB READ AND CHOOSE











STEP 2 FEEDBACK

A.     FEEDBACK :

1.      Read the result

2.      Pick one profession you would prefer in the list given to you

3.      Pick the adjectives that best correspond to your personality in the list given

4.      Say if you side with the results of the test

5.      Say which profession you would rather choose yourself

B.ASK YOUR COLLEAGUES THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS ?

1.So what was  the symbol you ended up with ?

2. so what job does best correspond to you in the list given ?

3 what  features of personality best fit you in the list given ?

4.So do you agree with the results of the test ?

5.so which profession would you pick yourself ?

 

 

STEP 3 GET READY FOR A JOB INTERVIEW


A.     IMAGINE THE QUESTIONS THE BOSS COULD ASK YOU

THE STUDENT

THE ADVISOR

 

what can you bring / offer to the company ? do you have the qualities for the job / do you have the qualities required ?

 would you rather work in the mornings or in the afternnons ? 

why should i give the job instead of someone else ? 

why have you chosen our firm ? 

what are your skills / capacities? 

what skills do you master ? 

can you manage your stress ? 

tell me about yourself .

what are your qualities/ flaws = drawbacks ?

 

 

 

 Why did you choose this job ?

What are your skills ?

Why do you think you are fit for this job ?

How many languages do you speak ?

Do you have a diploma ? What kind of diploma have you got ?

What kind of job do you want ?

 

STEP 4 A TOOLKIT :SO LET US PREPARE SOME ANSWERS TO THOSE QUESTIONS

To answer a question about your personality

Some of my friends tell me that I am …

Most people regard me as being…

I am thought to be ….

I am considered to be rather ( plutôt)….

I myself would add that …..

Moreover I have to confess that I can also be ….. ( negative features)

Besides / furthermore…

May I add that …

To answer a question about your dream job

My dream is to become a…….

I wish to become …

My ultimate goal would be to become ……

I want to become  a …

I would rather become a  ……………..

A career as a ……………… would definitely suit me 5 TO SUIT ME + ME CONVENIR°

I believe / reckon that being a ……………… is the job for me

To  list the OBLIGATIONS linked to a job

1.      If you want to become a (name of the profession ) ………………. You must be ……………..

2.      Being a ………………….. implies being ………………

3.      You can’t possibly become a ……………… unless you are ………………….

4.      Being a policeman requires (require = exiger ) a great deal of ……………………..(personal quality )

5.      You have to / must / need to / be bound to / be required to /be expected to … ( ETRE OBLIGE DE ...°

STEP 5 SO NOW PREPARE YOUR DIALOGUE

 

HOMEWORK 

1. preparez votre job interview

2. soyez capable de répondre aux questions cf STEP 3

3.regardez également les cours précédents pour pouvoir expliquer quel type de travail vous souhaitez

4. utilisez le quiz d aujourd’hui pour pouvoir décrire votre personalité

TEST ORAL VENDREDI PROCHAIN 

point bonus pour les premiers qui feront face aux patrons qui leur poseront des questions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 











Aucun commentaire: