mardi 22 septembre 2026

LESSON SECONDE 6 TUESDAY THE 22ND OF SEPTEMBER

 LESSON SECONDE 6 TUESDAY THE 22ND OF SEPTEMBER 


GOAL :

TECHNIQUE : writing a letter

 WORDS OF THE DAY 

 get in touch = write me back  

STEP 1 RECAP QUESTION TIME


STEP 2 WRITINGA LETTER METHODOLOGY

 

STEP 3 APPLICATION  writing a letter to a future penfriend

WRITING A LETTER TO A STRANGER 

1.       START WITH AN EXPRESSION OF GREETING

hello/ hi there/cheers

 

 2.EXPLAIN WHY YOU ARE WRITING THIS AD :

a) I am so keen to find new friends that I wanted to write down this ad

b)My bizarre teacher asked me to write this ad but all in all I believe it is a good thing.

c)I am always happy to get in touch with new people so I have decided to write down this ad.

d) I was bored stiff so I thought I needed some new friends so here I am.

………………………………….

3.DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY  with 5 adjectives and starting with the following expressions Each time give an example of why you would say that about yourself.

But first …………………………………………..myself/ let me describe myself/ let me draw a portrait of myself: let me tell you about myself.

I am …………………………………indeed ( en effet)…………………

 

 

4.NOW TELL THEM WHAT YOU LIKE OR DISLIKE starting with one of the following expressions

BUT DO NOT FORGET TO ADD WHY YOU LIKE THESE THINGS

a) I believe that at that stage I should tell you a little bit more about my tastes.

b)why not tell you a little bit more about my tastes now.

c)In my view, it is important that I should tell you a little bit more about my tastes

d) What I like and dislike seems to me quite important.So why not tell you about it now?

 

5)COMPLETE WITH WHATEVER YOU WANT TO SAY

 

 

 

6) FINALLY CONCLUDE WITH ONE OF THE FOLLOWING EXPRESSIONS

 

WRITE SOON : scribble to me / get in touch/ drop me a line/ put pen to paper please / write to me  soon /PLEASE CONTACT ME SOON

 

do let us have some news

I am looking forward to hearing from you

It was lovely talking to you but don’t be a stranger now

Must rush but do keep in touch

I would love to hear your news

I would love to hear from you soon

……………………………….

 

Extra words

 

I PREFER PINK ABOVE ALL THE REST

I WOULD RATHER+ BV ( je prefererai ) 

FRECKLES ( les tâches de rousseur) 

RIGHT NOW ( en ce moment)

Household chores( les tâches ménagères) 

It went well( cela s'est bien passé) 

Dark brown( brun foncé) 

How do you say....? ( comment dit on ?) 

 How do you spell ? ( comment epèle t on ?) 

a Musical instrument 

 

HOMEWORK 

1. prepare 2 questions on the lesson 

2. apprendre le vocabulaire en rouge  

Aucun commentaire: