lesson 104
Monday the 22 nd of November
aim:
notion desire/ fear/ opinion/ agreement/disagreement
gram: forme simple/ forme ing
word of the day :
Traduction de souhaiter:
hope to
dream of + ing
wish to
desire to
long after + ing
look forward to +ing
grant a wish (accorder un voeux)
a magic wand ( baguette magique)
WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER ABOUT DORIAN GRAY?
WHAT ARE HIS WISHES?
he wants to remain young forever
he dreams of staying forever young
he wishes he kept his youth untarnished / unspoilt
he wishes the portrait would get older instead of him
A MODERN MEANS TO FULFIL DORIAN 'S WISH:PLASTIC SURGERY
Create a dialogue with your partner
GRAMMAR la forme simple / ing
Examples :
I don't want wrinkles and my boobs are falling on my feet
I want some plastic surgery because I am getting older
You don't know what you are doing
she is always showing off now she has new boobs
what are you doing?
FORME SIMPLE : fait brut / movement vers l'avant/ vers le verbe
ex : i don't want wrinkles
FORME EN ING : Implication du narrateur / retour en arrière sur un élément connu/ vers le sujet
J = justification ( retour en arrière)
ex: I want some plastic surgery because I am getting older
O= opinion ( implication du narrateur)
ex: You don't know what you are doing
C= commentaire ( implication du narrateur)
ex:what are you doing?
S= sujet ( vers le sujet )ex:what are YOU doing?
homework : answer the questions on the first sheet about Dorian Gray .
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire