jeudi 2 mai 2024

lesson seconde 8 9 thursday the 2 nd of may

 lesson seconde 8 9 thursday the 2 nd of may DOCUMENTS FOR THE SESSION

 no matter = whatever= regardless 

 regardless  the teacher you have to speak fluent english 

it is an obligation = it is a must = it is a requirement 

an internship =  a training course ( un stage ) 

a sandwich course ( une alternance) 


 

STEP 1 SPIN THE WHEEL  on the environment 

 

STEP 2 A NEW PROJECT :LET US FIND YOU A JOB the longuest list wins 

a nurse ( une infirmière)

a plumber ( un plombier) 

a prosecutor ( un procureur)

a chef ( un chef cusinier)

a cook ( un cuisinier) an athlete 

a scientist ( un scientifique)

an engineer

   a steward

a stewardess


STEP 3 WHAT KIND OF JOB WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE ? 

 

I wish to become a diplomat to travel abroad and help ease international tensions

/relationships between countries 

as for me i would rather become a pilot to discover the world and master ( controler/ maitriser) an aircraft 

becoming a baker is my dream job

I would rather become a chef to meet people and be of service to them and master the  art of cooking

I would like any kind of job which gives me the opportunity to work flexi time 

i would rather be a lawyer to earn a handsome pay 

If i were given the choice i would rather discover other culture and travel

If i could i would become  a chartered accountant to get a high salary and hold a top job 

if i had my say in the matter i would like a job which would give me a feeling of accomplishment 

if i were given the choice i would work in marketing 

 if i could i would become a psychologist to listen to people's woes (  a woe = un malheur)

i want to help and care for people 

if i could i would rather  earn a large sum of  money 

as for me i would like to become a footballer as people would cheer my name 

my dream job is to become a doctor to get a warm fuzzy feeling everytime i would help and cure someone

i would rather defend innocent people 

if i had to choose i would rather do  the  job of a conveyor to drive beautiful cars 


I am rather a material boy so my job needs to bring me a huge salary

 i would prefer to have a job outdoor with a pay to match  


Aucun commentaire: